**Please note that the magnetic card reader does not process credit card information. Processing of credit cards requires additional equipment not provided by Centrodye, as well as a Merchant account. We will be happy to provide you with the contact information of companies able to assist you with credit card processing.
Centrodyne’s newest slim line taximeter, "S700", features a 6 P/B interface, even more vivid display, day/night adjustable intensity, all on a single PCB, packaged in a sleek designer’s case. This new series presents a completely new design, while continuing to uphold Centrodyne’s tradition of developing quality products. The S700 provides a wide range of end-user options.
Some of the more outstanding characteristics of the S700 are:
- A Single Printed Circuit Board
- Display Brightness Control
- 6 Illuminated Push Buttons
- Add/Subtract Extras
- 16 Rates Standard
- Flat Rate Entry
- Auto Rate Changes
- Speed Limit Programmable
- 3 Level Password Security
- Small (6.29" x 1.97" x 1.19")
- Lightweight (less than 5 ounces)
- Communication via: Bluetooth, USB or RS232
- Web Based Updates, Rate Changes
- Electronic Sealing of Installation (ESI)
- View/Print Rates, Configuration
- Daily & Total Statistics
- Trip Data Memory Storage
- Calibration Check
- Available Plug-In Installation (if ordered and pre-wired with a Z059)
- Plug & Play Add On Features (plug in printers, swipe, etc)
The S170 thermal receipt printer is our most advanced printer to date. It features an integrated look, fitting snugly over the S700 meter bracket while maintaining all of the advantages of a separate printer. It features:
- EZ loading. Simply drop the paper roll in and close the door.
- Wide 2 inch paper allows you to print with 24 or 32 characters per line.
- Logo printing. We can load your company logo into the printer and it will print with each receipt.
- No ink cartridges or ribbons.